Category Archives: News

Director of “Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret” charged with child sex offences

The “Law and Order” director was charged Wednesday with felonies of promoting a sexual performance by a child and possessing an obscene sexual performance by a child.

Alexander, 51, was arrested after investigators found child pornography on an IP address linked to Alexander’s home in Dobbs Ferry, New York.

Westchester County District Attorney Janet DiFiore said a search warrant found digital files of children under the age of 16 on computers and external hard drives. Ordered held on $10,000 cash bail, Alexander will appear next in court date on Nov. 19.

If convicted, he faces up to seven years in prison. Alexander had directed “Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret,” a 2013 Lifetime movie.

Sources:
MyNews LA.com, July 30, 2015
Radar Online “Jason “Jace” Alexander uploaded the illegal clip to a Torrenting site last month, according to the Westchester County DA’s office. The 51-year-old New York native also had a video of a girl — believed to as young as 6-years-old — in another sexual situation”

Advertisements

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Forced To Capitulate To Obama’s Justice Department

WASHINGTON —  Arizona’s infamous Sheriff Joe Arpaio — the man who brands himself as “America’s toughest sheriff” and has launched an extensive investigation into whether President Barack Obama is a U.S. citizen — will have to make some changes under a settlement with the federal government on Friday that would resolve some allegations that the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office routinely violated the civil rights of Latinos.

The agreement, approved by the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, would partially resolve the lawsuit, specifically the allegations that Arpaio’s office unlawfully detained Hispanic workers during worksite raids and violated their Fourth and 14th Amendment rights as well as the allegation that his office retaliated against critics in violation of the First Amendment.

Read full article here

For the relevance to Jodi’s case, see section F of Persistent Pattern of Misconduct – Defense Motion filed October 1st, 2015 :

F. MCSO’S PUBLIC REACTION TO A FABRICATED MOTION SUPPOSEDLY WRITTEN BY MS. ARIAS FURTHER INHIBIT HER ABILITY TO RECEIVE A FAIR TRIAL

On or about April 19, 2014. media reports began to surface that Ms. Arias had filed a motion in federal court seeking civil damages and a restraining order against Sheriff Arpaio and civil damages against TV commentator Nancy Grace. The contents of the

Page 16

motion, in sum, are that Ms. Arias, the purported author of this motion, was seeking these remedies because of comments that Ms. Grace had made about her and against Sheriff Arpaio because she had a leaky breast implant that was not being treated and because she had contracted Hepatitis C while at the jail. The information contained in the motion is utterly false and the motion itself was an obvious forgery. The motion supposedly written by Ms. Arias was typewritten and Ms. Arias does not have access to a typewriter.

The signature on this typewritten motion does not match Ms. Arias’ signature, a signature that she has authored many times while incarcerated at the Estrella Jail. Finally, the motion denoted Ms. Arias’ address to be at the 4th Avenue Jail when Ms. Arias resides in the Estrella Jail. Thus, with a mere cursory review of this motion and a minimal knowledge of the Maricopa County Jail System. one could easily discern that Ms. Arias did not file the motion at issue. Despite these facts, Sheriff Joe Arpaio gave an on-camera interview with ABC 15 News, a station whose primary broadcast area is Maricopa County during which he claimed that Ms. Arias was filing said motion merely to seek publicity. Thus, the viewership of both ABC 15 and those who have visited their web page have the opportunity to see Sheriff Arpaio make these erroneous allegations against Ms. Arias. See Exhibit F.

Stacey Hyde : defense team letter to Guardian

Wrongly Convicted Group Website

It is quite extraordinary that the chief crown prosecutor in the Stacey Hyde case complains (Letters, 16 June) that your article is not balanced as you fail to represent the full facts of the case, citing a key piece of evidence as “fact”, whereas it was strongly disputed at trial. The defence did not accept that Stacey “left the original scene only to return armed with a kitchen knife” and it is likely that the jury also rejected this prosecution evidence when returning their not guilty verdict.

The claim also shows a worrying unfamiliarity with the evidence, as the “original scene” was in fact the kitchen and hallway in which the 32-year-old deceased had strangled the 17-year-old Ms Hyde in an attempt to kill her and had repeatedly swung her around by her hair. Ms Hyde was heard screaming in pain (on the 999 call) for nearly two minutes while…

View original post 169 more words